- Payment in full is required at time of registration by credit card, gift card, or gift certificate. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please contact Blend Culinary for alternate payment arrangements.
- Group events are reserved by completing a Private Class Form, and are subject to the terms and conditions.
- If Blend Culinary cancels a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will receive a credit towards another class, or a full refund.
- Payments will be processed at time of registration.
- Once you complete the registration and Blend Culinary receives payment in full, Blend Culinary will email your registration confirmation along with directions to Blend Culinary. Please notify Blend Culinary immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email. Participants are responsible to ensure they receive registration confirmation.
- All cancellations require a 24h notice from the time of scheduled class for full refund or class credit. If you cancel less than 24h before your scheduled class time, Blend Culinary may not issue any refund, credit, or class transfer. You may send another participant in your place in any such circumstance, provided such participant meets the participation criteria of Blend Culinary.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- You are responsible for: (i) informing Blend Culinary if you have any medical and/or food allergies; and (ii) avoiding any contact with such medical and/or food allergies. Blend Culinary may attempt, but cannot guarantee, to accommodate your allergies. It is your responsibility to prevent allergic reactions.
- You should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment.
Blend Culinary is fully owned entity by Cooking Art Talents Institution
مؤسسة مواهب فنون الطبخ للفنون
سجل تجاري رقم 1010495068
تسجيل علامة تجارية رقم 1438021239
العنوان 3656، أنس بن مالك، الياسمين، 6462